Sapa Livitrans Express Train
Livitrans Express Train is a high class train with VIP cabins equivalent to an international four-stars hotel. Each VIP cabin consists of two berths. The Tourist cabins are suitable for business and leisure travelers. Each Tourist cabin is comprises of 4 berths. Passengers will be offered fruits, confectionery, drinks, and newspapers for free as well as toothbrushes, toothpaste, a comb, pairs of massage slippers and sound system. Each coach has a friendly and attentive staff that will provide support to passengers.
After one year of operation, Livitrans Express Tourist Train, with the slogan "delightful smile in every Journey", has carried thousands of passengers safely to their destinations. On September 2th 2008, Livitrans opened new route on Hanoi - Hue - Danang marking a new phase in the company's development and affirmed Livitrans Express Tourist Train as the forerunner in providing travelers with quality transport service by train in Vietnam.
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 wooden carriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to 15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. The train will feature sleeping carriage with 2 berths, 4 berths and 6 berths, a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board, etc... of aviation standards. Passengers will be also offered drinks, confectionery and newspapers for free.
With friendly staff and high class services, Livitrans Express Train will surely bring you a memorial trip to Sapa.
* A Livitrans Deluxe wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 78 for one person for return
* A Livitrans Private Deluxe 2 berths cabin at US$ 155 for one person for return
* A Livitrans VIP 2 berths cabin at US$ 170 one pax for return
Special Note :
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin and return moring day
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
More about train from Hanoi to Lao Cai :
More about Sapa :
Tags : Sapa Livitrans Express Train